Stop worrying and keep working
When you’re a small company, budgeting can be quite a challenge. From wages to services to just keeping the lights on, running a small business requires a daily effort. So what happens when your company needs affordable computer service? DME Computer Services help desk services can help with just that, and not only are our services professional, they’re also affordable.
We provide a range of services to help your business, and we customize the solution depending on your needs. When you have problems with anything computer related, we’re on standby to solve your problems immediately and without charging you crazy fees. When you need assistance with network and PC issues, software support, or virus removal, DME is here to help!
DME Computer Services tech support doesn’t end there. Here are a few more benefits:
- An incredible knowledge base – We can help you with just about anything computer related, and when we can’t, we’ll find someone who can
- Increased productivity – With significantly reduced downtime, you’ll see an increase in how much work gets done by your employees
- More available capital– Because you’re not paying us to be there full time, we reduce your IT costs significantly, leaving capital available for other projects
- Full IT Services – including planning, procurement, implementation, and ongoing management
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING FOR NEW BUSINESS
You’re opening a new business. Your to do list is a mile long. When it comes to network setup, servers, firewalls, WiFi, domains and email accounts – well, that’s not your specialty – but it is ours.Work with our IT Consultant and technician and we will plan and roll out all your technology needs to get your business setup right. Call 402-650-8407 or email us now.
NETWORK SECURITY CONSULTING
Whether you suspect a breach, have internal security concerns, or want to take reasonable precautions to protect your data, we will help you assess and improve your computer network security.Schedule your Network Audit to gain insight into your current network setup via detailed network diagrams, a written recommendations report and consultation. Use the info to DIY, hire IT help, or contract DME Computer Services as your IT service provider. Call 402-650-8407 or email us now.
Install – Add – Move – Change
Time to update an aging server? Ready to move to the cloud? Overdue for network security improvements? Hire our team of trained professionals to perform your IT Upgrades. We will:
• assess your needs
• help you choose technology to improve your day to day work flows
• help you choose and buy equipment and software
• make everything work for you
• save you time and worry